Net On The Road and More !

kurtm kurtm at doruk.com.tr
Mon Nov 6 11:25:36 EST 1995

Greetings,

I am looking for sources of info on libraries, universities etc. that give
public access to the net. I would be glad if interested parties can contact me
at mkurtka at ibm.net

The following is the announcement for my site :

Net on The Road is an information source to help travelers from all over the
world to have access to the net while traveling. And with the so-called 'Event
of the City' you can meet other net surfers while on the road ! Sounds cool ?

Net on the Road lists all the places of access (cybercafes, hotels, libraries,
universities etc.) and the phone numbers of access  for local and
international providers.

For each city there will be an event, only advertised on this page,  you could
attend to meet fellow surfers while traveling. Simply see it for one city  and
you'll know it better.

We are looking for contributors in each city around the globe !  All you have
to do is to prepare a similar page and send us the URL and we will link it to
this page. There will be ONE LINK FOR EACH CITY.

To see how it works, try :

http://www.xmission.com/~gastown/ebb/global.htm

Regards,

Mehmet Kurtkaya