Quark to HTML, MSWord to HTML Converters

Martin Gelbaum martyg at Csa2.LBL.Gov
Wed Nov 8 20:52:09 EST 1995

Date: Tue, 17 Oct 1995 15:27:51 -0700
From: mjm at stubbs.ucop.edu (MJ Moore, Library Automation, UCOP)
To: Multiple recipients of list <web4lib at library.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Quark to HTML, MSWord to HTML Converters

Hello,

Our unit at the Univ. of Calif. is looking for information on Quark to HTML
and MSWord to HTML converters.  If folks could send me info on converters
and how well they have worked, I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks,
Mary Jean Moore
Library Automation

------ End of forwarded message[s] ------

Tue, 17 Oct 95 15:31:35 PDT

May I please suggest that you check out
http://www.lbl.gov/WWW-Info/rtftohtml_bbedit.html
which describes how to use MS Word -> RTF -> rtftohtml -> HTML on
the Macintosh.

This has worked very well at our site.

http://www.lbl.gov/WWW-Info/make_html_dos.html
gives briefer information on such matters for DOS machines.

These do not include information on Quark -> HTML.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Martin Gelbaum
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory Computing Services
e-mail: MGelbaum at lbl.gov
Phone:  +1-510-486-4749
Fax:    +1-510-486-5548