Other list servers

SusanTolbert c677309 at showme.missouri.edu
Thu Nov 2 13:02:12 EST 1995

Andreas,
  I agree with Ted.  The Thornton/Bonario list of electronic discussions
is VERY good.  But if you can't access it for some reason, try sending a
message to PUBLIB at NYSERNET.ORG and asking for suggestions there.  The
members of that "Public Libraries" list are sure to have plenty of ideas
for you.

(Subscription method for that list should be the same as you described, as
long as you are connected to the Internet and you insert the name of the
list between "SUBSCRIBE" and your name.)

On Thu, 2 Nov 1995, Theodore Morris wrote:

> Try the "Library-Oriented Lists and Electronic Serials" collection
> assembled by Ann Thornton and Steve Bonario of the University of Houston
> Libraries - available through http://nearnet.gnn.com/wic/lib.25.html and
> other Web and gopher sites.
>
> --
> Theodore Allan (Ted) Morris, WB8VNV
> Work: U. of Cincinnati Medical Center Libraries: Theodore.Morris at uc.edu
> School: DREXEL U. COLL. OF INFO. SCI. & TECHNOL.: sg94548n at dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu
> Failure is not the falling down, it's the not getting up again.

     Susan Lank Tolbert

c677309 at showme.missouri.edu  OR
sg93ezwc at duvm.ocs.drexel.edu
          AND