help for small special library

Marlene Roy MROY at iisdpost.iisd.ca
Thu Nov 2 10:00:58 EST 1995

I manage a small research library at the International Institute for
Sustainable Development in Canada (among many other things).  The collection
of approximately 10,000 items  is accessed through a dos based program
called NetISIS and available to everyone at the IISD through a LAN .    We
also have a WWW home page.  I would like to make the library database
available and searchable  through our WWW site as the collection is of
interest to researchers from around the world.   Has anyone had any
experience with this?  What kind of software would I need?  Any help/advice
 would be appreciated.  Cost is always a consideration.

Note:  we use WINDOWS NT.  Will this be a problem?