Latest version of Mosiac for Windows -Reply

Chris Adams chris at sparkie.osl.state.or.us
Thu Dec 21 14:01:11 EST 1995

I also have problems loading some of my HTML pages into Mosaic 2.0, but I
use pretty standard HTML tags, not incorporating any of the Netscape
extensions or HTML 3.0 tags. So, why don't they load? Actually, I failed
to load them in Netcruiser (Chameleon), but have never had a problem in
Netscape. Any ideas?

Christopher Adams
Automated Systems
Oregon State Library