expert systems

Kevin Kierans kkierans at tnrdlib.bc.ca
Fri Dec 15 14:09:34 EST 1995

At 10:05 AM 12/15/95, you wrote:
>Sender: web4lib at library.berkeley.edu
>

>>> I am looking for URLs and listgroups concerning  the topic of "expert
>>> systems in libraries".
>>> I know that expert systems are not a good topic for this listgroup but
could
>>> anybody help me?

Also try the following book (remember them?):  <grin>
Expert systems for reference and information retrieval / Ralph Alberico and Mary
Micco   ISBN:  0-88736-232-X

I wouldn't buy it, just inter library loan it through your local library's
ILL dept.

Kevin Kierans
Manager of Library and Support Services
TNRD Library System, Kamloops, B.C. CANADA