Java in libraries?

Stan Kasper skasper at nwmail.lib.upenn.edu
Wed Dec 13 10:32:17 EST 1995

The 32-bit version of Netscape will not work with Windows 3.x even
when using the WIN32S addon.  This is in part because the 32-bit
version of Netscape makes use of something called a *registry*
which only exists in WIN95 and NT.  The *registry* is MS's
evolution/replacement away from 'ini' files.

-Stan