ADOBE PageMill

Brian Williams brianw at nethost.multnomah.lib.or.us
Fri Dec 8 15:25:50 EST 1995

I've just stared to play with it. Pretty slow on my old LC, but also easy
to use and seems at least basically adequate. My main complaint so far is
that there is no "show codes" mode so you can't actually see the codes
while you are working. It's wysiwyg, which is nice, but I also want to see
the codes. I had trouble getting anchors to work and finally just added
them by hand, but that may be my misinterpreting the instructions. So far
I ahve only worked on one page, and that really long text, so haven't
tried out the graphics features yet. Image maping looks good. Just my
first thoughts.

Brian Williams			Automation Manager
Multnomah County Library  	801 SW 10th  Portland, OR 97205
(503)248-5227 (v) (503)248-5226 (f) brianw at nethost.multnomah.lib.or.us