Administrivia request...

Margareta_S._Knauff at dsmllp.com Margareta_S._Knauff at dsmllp.com
Tue Dec 5 14:11:06 EST 1995

     from a user who's Internet mail gets turned into cc:Mail messages.
     Can y'all please, please, please, please include your e-mail address
     when posting messages to the list?  Our system strips off all the
     header info usually attached to Internet e-mail, so if it is not
     included elsewhere I face the choice of sending a message to the
     entire list, or not at all.  :(
     And Thom, if you're interested, I can tell you what the page
     http://copper.ucs.indiana.edu/~thom/c.html
     looked like to me....
     just tell me your e-mail address....  ;)
     Many thanks,
     Margie Knauff
     Technical Services Librarian
     Dickstein, Shapiro & Morin, LLP