Techies

Frances E Roehm ai430 at freenet.carleton.ca
Sun Dec 3 22:19:16 EST 1995

I suppose I haven't given much thought to the name he'd like me
to call him by.

I'm just thankful our system administrator, chief techie, net guru,
all-around-great-guy is there whenever we need him!

An appreciative librarian...

--
Frances E. Roehm      Bloomington, IL  USA
Voice: (309) 828-6091      Fax: (309) 828-7312
Email: froehm at heartland.bradley.edu     or: ai430 at freenet.carleton.ca