Style Guidelines for Web Pages

Anthony S. Guardado Anthony.Guardado at mailserv.angelo.edu
Mon Dec 11 09:39:45 EST 1995

Web4Lib,

I am part of a university committee to oversee/develop my University's web
pages.  We are in the process of developing some style guidelines for the
rest of the campus to follow when submitting their pages
(departments/academic units).  I am not looking for guides to writing web
documents but rather "guidelines" to follow such as "include an e-mail
address for your department at the bottom of each page."  If your
library/university has such guidelines and are willing to share them please
e-mail me at  Anthony.Guardado at mailserv.angelo.edu

By the way, we also have a World Wide Web Policy at
http://www.angelo.edu/webpol.htm

 Anthony S. Guardado         Internet:
 Reference Librarian             Anthony.Guardado at mailserv.angelo.edu
 Angelo State University     Voice:  (915) 942-2141
 San Angelo, TX  76909       FAX:    (915) 942-2198