Administrivia request...

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Wed Dec 6 18:53:49 EST 1995

Web4Lib runs on ListProcessor (ListProc) 6.0. All the appropriate ListProc
commands for Web4Lib users can be found from the Web4Lib home page at:

http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/Web4Lib/

the direct URL for the commands file is:

http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/Web4Lib/commands.html

Thanks,
Roy Tennant
Web4Lib Owner