Fwd: CFP - Central Plains Network for Digital Asset Management Virtual Conference

Central Plains Network for Digital Asset Management centralplainsnetworkcpndam at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 26 16:02:01 EDT 2016

The Central Plains Network for Digital Asset Management (CPN-DAM)
<http://newprairiepress.org/cpndam/> is accepting proposals for its
inaugural 2016 virtual conference, to be held November 15th and 16th,
2016.  The CPN-DAM is a regional organization that promotes professional
development, networking and collaborating opportunities to professionals
involved or interested in digital asset management in Kansas, Missouri,
Nebraska, Colorado and Oklahoma.

We invite proposals for the following program formats:

   -

   Presentation
   -

   Poster Presentation
   -

   Talk the Practical roundtable

We invite submissions on any aspect of digital asset management.  This
includes, but is not limited to:

   -

   Digital Preservation
   -

      Implementations
      -

      Workflows
      -

      Systems
      -

   Digital Projects
   -

      Funding
      -

      Workflows
      -

      Metadata
      -

      Outreach & Marketing

   -

   Platforms
   -

      Presentation Layer
      -

      Systems
      -

      Customizations
      -

      Decision process for choosing a platform

To view a full list of topics click on possible topics
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OCrFRDLSWyATJB7hwgy8kh71-62ZR40yjgpaH8XS6yk/edit?usp=sharing>
.
Submissions:

All submissions will be peer-reviewed by our volunteer
<https://www.diglib.org/forums/2016forum/2016-forum-planning-committee/>review
board.  We encourage all presenters to upload additional relevant documents
with their proposal type below.

Presentations

Presentations are intended for one or more speakers who provide active
learning opportunities that are practical and relevant to digital asset
management.

   -

   Abstracts should be no more than 250 words in length and describe the
   topic being presented.
   -

   Allotted time: 30 minutes

Poster Presentations

Poster presentations are intended to be interactive opportunities with
attendees to demonstrate practical and relevant work in digital asset
management.

   -

   Abstracts should be no more than 250 words in length and describe the
   topic being presented.

   -

   Allotted time: 10 minutes

NOTE: Poster presentations will be done in an hour long session where each
poster presenter will have 10 minutes to present on their poster.

Talk the Practical

Talk the Practical roundtables are networking opportunities where one or
more speakers will lead an informal discussion on a topic of their choice
with fellow practitioners.

   -

   Abstracts should be no more than 250 words in length and describe the
   topic being presented.

   -

   Allotted time: 45 minutes

Deadlines

Submission Deadline: August 29, 2016

Acceptance Notification: September 26, 2016

Upload of final version of presentation and poster: October 31, 2016

How to Submit

Submit proposals here <http://preview.tinyurl.com/cpndamsubmitproposal>
RequirementsPresenters must register and agree to the submission agreement
that is part of the submission process.  It states the presenters will have
their work licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0
International (CC BY-NC 4.0)
<https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/> license and grant CPN-DAM
the right to record their presentations or roundtables and distribute
recordings online with a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0
International (CC BY-NC 4.0)
<https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/> license.

                               newprairiepress.org/cpndam

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/