Gate counters in libraries

Sara Brownmiller snb at UOREGON.EDU
Wed May 20 11:39:11 EDT 2015

This may be a little off-topic for this list, but I'm not sure where else to make this inquiry.

We need to replace the software and equipment that we use to collect gate counts - people entering the library buildings.     If you collect this information, how are you doing this?    The software and equipment that we use is no longer supported and the vendor has gone out of business.    I'm trying to find other options that we can investigate.

If you know of other lists that might be able to help with this question, please let me know.

Thanks, Sara
Sara Brownmiller
Director, Library Systems
University of Oregon Libraries