UGC Sponsor Two Days National Level Seminar - Nov-2014 - CALL FOR PAPER

Ramakant Navghare ramakant.navghare at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 14 03:21:16 EDT 2014

*Respected All, *

*Its give us immense pleasure to communicate with you, our college central
library organizes UGC sponsor Two Days National Level Seminar in November
2014 (Final date will be confirmed soon). Seminar Details are as follows; *

*Main theme :**“EVOLVING LIBRARY AS A LEARNING RESOURCE CENTRE: CHALLENGES
AND NEW HORIZONS’”*

*Call for Paper*

The abstracts for the oral presentation in seminar on basis of or related
to seminar theme are invited from academicians, participation, professional
and students of Library and Information Science. The abstract of research
paper should be sent by email. It should not be more than 300 words. The
authors should submit the abstract in MS Word 2003 or 2007 with New Times
New Roman Font with font size 12 and 1.5 spacing. The margin should be 1’
from all sides.

The last date of abstract submission is *31st July 2014.*

Full paper should not be more than 1500 words and submitted on or before
*15th August 2014.*

For further details please contact ;
Mr. R. A. Navghare, Librarian

--

*-- Thank You,Regards,Ramakant Amar Navghare (B.A.M.L.I.Sc/DOA
<http://m.l.i.sc/NET/DOA>) Librarian.J.B.S.P. Sanstha's Changu Kana Thakur

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2014-06-14