Campus User Authentication System

Seong Heon Lee seongheon.lee at TLC.EDU
Tue May 28 13:39:06 EDT 2013

Hi, colleague,

I am looking for a campus user authentication service (something like
NetID) which centrally manage users' access to various campus web services.
For example, I want to integrate web services like online course management
system (Moodle), library databases (Ezporxy), library online catalog
(KOHA), and others.

Our campus provides LDAPS. I am not clear, however, how I can build up a
single web interface which comprehensively manage all user access to those
different services.

I am looking for a simple, intuitive, and secure method to accomplish this.
I will appreciate if you recommend any product, service, companies, and
your personal experiences.

Thanks.

--

Seong-heon Lee, M.L.I.S., M.DIV.
Director of Educational Technology and Librarian

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2013-05-28