Issues sending out articles from the EBSCO platform

Smith, Tim smitht at OHIO.EDU
Mon Dec 2 15:26:58 EST 2013

I'm not sure about individual EBSCOhost databases, but we've had a longstanding (several months!) issue in EDS. The gist of it is that if a user puts records into a folder and then attempts to email those records, there is a system error and nothing gets sent. I've tried contacting support staff and, so far, nothing has been resolved. (I tried it just now, to be sure, and Yes, the problem is still there. Is anyone else having a similar problem?)

Tim Smith
Reference Dept., Alden Library
Subject Librarian for Classics & World Religions,
   Modern Languages, Philosophy