Content Management System for web/intranet

ward smith wardgsmith at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 15 01:13:50 EDT 2012

I acknowledge the prevalence of drupal and wordpress (and let's not
forget concrete5) in the library community. however, if you are
interested and/or need actual content modeling and want loose coupling
between your content model and presentation -- and if you want a
template model that is flexible, expandible, and is easily manageable,
i would suggest that you try out expressionengine.

i am a librarian too, "Free Open Source" is great and I am an advocate
of it, but human time and staff committment and capabiltiy is a cost
as well, and has to be factored into any choice.

. Best, Ward Smith