SharePoint 2010 Error

Sharon Logan slogan at HENRICO.LIB.VA.US
Thu Jul 26 10:25:46 EDT 2012

We have our Intranet on SharePoint 2010 with the Announcements web part on the front page.  It displays fine, however if you want to click on the Announcement to edit it, you get:

Error
Unable to find the default display form for list Announcements

As the admin, I can edit the Announcements still, but my end users are clicking on them, and then emailing me about the error.  I have Googled it and none of the results have been helpful.  Any other advice?

Thanks.

Sharon D. Logan
Web Developer
www.henricolibrary.org
Henrico County Public Library
1001 N. Laburnum Ave., Henrico, VA 23223
office-(804)290-9021 * mobile-(804)349-5568 * fax-(804)222-5566