Cloud-based ILS??

Don Hamparian don.hamparian at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 28 10:44:27 EDT 2012

Hello Morgan,

I'm the Product Manager for EZproxy which includes the EZproxy Hosting
Service.  Our WorldShare Management Services (WMS) interoperates with
EZproxy when EZproxy is deployed at your institution or if its
deployed using our Hosting Service. If you use the Identity Management
services provided with WMS, you can configure EZproxy to authenticate
directly to them.

We have a number of EZproxy Hosting Institutions accessing WMS this
way today as well as a number of institution-deployed EZproxy servers
also doing the same.

You get to use the same credentials, then, accessing WMS and EZproxy.

If you want to discuss more you can email me off list at hamparid at oclc.org

Don

Don Hamparian
Senior Product Manager