[Web4lib] Web hosting providers

Ryan Hess mhess8 at depaul.edu
Tue Sep 13 21:34:34 EDT 2011

Anyone using a web hosting provider to host their sites? If so, what
provider? Are you happy with them? And any other advice would greatly
appreciated.

I hear good things about Aplus.net, LISHost and especially DreamHost.

I know there was a survey run by Sandy Lewis of UCSB on this topic a few
years ago on this list (I couldn¹t find the results), so if anyone knows
where I can find them, that would be great too.

M Ryan Hess
Web Services Coordinator
DePaul University
JTR 120, DePaul University, Lincoln Park Campus, 2350 N Kenmore Ave.,
Chicago IL 60614
office: 773-325-7829 | cell:  650-224-7279 |  fax: 773-325-2297  |
mhess8 at depaul.edu