[Web4lib] Zoho Anyone?

Heller, Margaret mheller at dom.edu
Mon Sep 12 11:47:28 EDT 2011

We use a few Zoho Creator databases for various applications, and I have had great success with these--we mainly use one for faculty to submit instruction requests that the librarians then process, and another for a problem report system. The built-in scripting is really easy to use, and it's quite simple to quickly build in features. I have not had a problem with their support, though I haven't dealt with it too much. However we are not doing anything at a large scale or with lots of records, so I can't comment on that.

Margaret Heller
Web Services Librarian
Rebecca Crown Library
Dominican University