[Web4lib] Zoho Anyone?

Ryan Hess mhess8 at depaul.edu
Wed Sep 7 17:04:47 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I¹m investigating Zoho as a solution for surfacing the statuses of our
multiple digitization projects to our stakeholders. Zoho looks like a good
solution so far, but I have to say that I¹m a little perplexed by their
array of products, especially when it comes to Zoho Reports vs. Creator.

Anyone have experience working with Zoho? Any recommendations for which Zoho
product would work best for creating a dashboard of project statuses?

M Ryan Hess
Web Services Coordinator
DePaul University
JTR 120, DePaul University, Lincoln Park Campus, 2350 N Kenmore Ave.,
Chicago IL 60614
office: 773-325-7829 | cell:  650-224-7279 |  fax: 773-325-2297  |
mhess8 at depaul.edu