[Web4lib] Study Room Booking Solution

Ryan Hess mhess8 at depaul.edu
Thu Sep 1 12:55:26 EDT 2011

We saw a demo of the SpringShare product as well and it looked really nice,
especially considering that this company seems really eager to take
suggestions for future iterations.

Although we haven't tested it yet, it looked like you could adapt it to
hardware/device loans, lab computer reservations, etc.

We plan on exploring it more soon.

On 9/1/11 11:43 AM, "Matt Burrell" <mdburrell at fsu.edu> wrote:

> Mick,
> Springshare just released a room booking software. It looks pretty good. I
> think we will start using it soon. We have been using Google, but like you
> we wanted a self-booking system. Check it out at
> http://springylib.campusguides.com/content.php?pid=209806&sid=1750411

M Ryan Hess
Web Services Coordinator
DePaul University
JTR 120, DePaul University, Lincoln Park Campus, 2350 N Kenmore Ave.,
Chicago IL 60614
office: 773-325-7829 | cell:  650-224-7279 |  fax: 773-325-2297  |
mhess8 at depaul.edu