[Web4lib] [Web4Lib] Drupal

Cary Gordon listuser at chillco.com
Mon Oct 17 12:47:09 EDT 2011

Hi Kate,

The great thing about the Drupal library community is support. If you
ask an answerable question on the Drupal4lib list that Mark mentioned,
someone will answer it. This applies for anything from newbie
questions to complex coding and configuration questions.

I help manage the Drupal library group
<http://groups.drupal.org/libraries> and encourage libraries to add
themselves to the list.

There are Drupal sessions or BoFs at most conferences that cover
library technology.

I hope that your library joins the fray!

Thanks,

Cary

On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 9:32 AM, Mark Jordan <mjordan at sfu.ca> wrote:
> Kate, there is a fairly large and active Drupal-in-libraries community, so you might want to start by browsing http://drupalib.interoperating.info/library_sites . Also check out the drupal4lib email list (http://listserv.uic.edu/archives/drupal4lib.html) and http://groups.drupal.org/libraries
>
> Mark
>
> Mark Jordan
> Head of Library Systems
> W.A.C. Bennett Library, Simon Fraser University
> Burnaby, British Columbia, V5A 1S6, Canada
> Voice: 778.782.5753 / Fax: 778.782.3023 / Skype: mark.jordan50
> mjordan at sfu.ca

Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company
http://chillco.com