[Web4lib] [Web4Lib] Drupal

Mark Jordan mjordan at sfu.ca
Sun Oct 16 12:32:33 EDT 2011

Kate, there is a fairly large and active Drupal-in-libraries community, so you might want to start by browsing http://drupalib.interoperating.info/library_sites . Also check out the drupal4lib email list (http://listserv.uic.edu/archives/drupal4lib.html) and http://groups.drupal.org/libraries

Mark

Mark Jordan
Head of Library Systems
W.A.C. Bennett Library, Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, British Columbia, V5A 1S6, Canada
Voice: 778.782.5753 / Fax: 778.782.3023 / Skype: mark.jordan50
mjordan at sfu.ca