[Web4lib] webforms, database interaction, and wordpress

c cbpurcell at gmail.com
Fri May 27 13:17:21 EDT 2011

I am looking for resources and information on creating custom forms that
write to and query external mysql databases and getting those forms
integrated into wordpress sites. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I feel like I should not have to write database connections etc from
scratch, but I do not know what frameworks tend to play well with wordpress.
I have done some initial searches and it seems like once I build the
funcitonality I need I will probably need to bring the php files into
wordpress as a plugin.

Thanks,
Purcell