[Web4lib] LJ¹s 2d annual survey of ebooks and academic libraries

Roy Tennant tennantr at oclc.org
Wed May 18 16:46:58 EDT 2011

Posted on behalf of Francine Fialkoff.
Roy

---------------------------------
There¹s still time to participate in LJ¹s 2d annual survey of ebooks and
academic libraries
Library Journal is fielding our second annual ebook penetration survey
<http://www.libraryjournal.com/lj/articlereview/890363-457/ebook_survey_2011
.html.csp>  designed to delve into the changing shape of academic library
ebook collections. As we did with last year¹s results, we¹ll review the
top-level findings as part of our second annual virtual ebook summit on
October 12th.  Why not weigh in? You might even win a nook!

Best,
Francine

Francine Fialkoff
Editor-in-Chief