[Web4lib] LibX issue with PMID, DOI, and Amazon cues

Bohyun Kim bohyun.kim.ois at gmail.com
Tue May 17 10:53:40 EDT 2011

I just noticed a issue with LIbX belatedly. PMID is not hyperlinked in
PubMed and Amazon cues don't link back to the catalog result. Also the DOI
autolink is picking up a period, thereby resulting no match in our openURL
link resolver. I posted an inquiry to the libX listserv. But I see the
report of these issues was made back in April and I see no further
discussion there.

Anyone found a workaround for this?

Bohyun

------

Bohyun Kim, MA, MSLIS.

Digital Access Librarian | 305.348.1471

Florida International University Medical Library

http://medlib.fiu.edu | http://medlib.fiu.edu/m (Mobile)

--
Bohyun Kim
http://bohyunkim.net