[Web4lib] IE 9 and Firefox 4

Hoyte, Daniel hoyte at chapman.edu
Wed May 11 14:02:12 EDT 2011

I found a temporary fix for the tech adventurous. It requires using the
uacontrol extension and specifying the following user agent string for
the Ebscohost website:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.8)
Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8

I have tested it with FF 4.0.1, and it works.

Daniel Hoyte M.R.S.
Senior Library Systems Technician
Leatherby Libraries, Chapman University
714-532-7745