[Web4lib] WordPress and Librarians Facebook Group

Wilfred Drew DrewW at tc3.edu
Tue May 10 11:23:45 EDT 2011

I apologize if you see this message more than once.

In my efforts to connect with other librarians and information professionals using WordPress, I have created a Facebook Group:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_214139591937761

Please pass this along.  The only rule for the group is that postings should be related directly to using WordPress by librarians or other information professionals.

Wilfred (Bill) Drew, M.S., B.S., A.S.
Assistant Professor
Librarian, Systems and Tech Services/Electronic Resources/Serials
Tompkins Cortland Community College  (TC3) Library:
http://www.tc3.edu/library/
Dryden, N.Y. 13053-0139
Follow the library: http://twitter.com/TC3Library
E-mail: dreww at tc3.edu<mailto:dreww at tc3.edu>
Phone: 607-844-8222 ext.4406
AIM/SKYPE/Twitter:BillDrew4
SMS/TXT Me: 6072960358
Website: http://BillTheLibrarian.com<http://unhub.com/BillDrew>
Strengths: Ideation, Input, Learner, Command, Analytical
http://www.facebook.com/billdrew
PPlease consider the environment before printing this e-mail or document.