[Web4lib] Scraping Ebsco AtoZ for Content and Custom Presentation

c cbpurcell at gmail.com
Wed May 4 16:36:52 EDT 2011

Has anyone had any experience scraping AtoZ content listings and customizing
the presentation of those results on their sites?

We are looking at how we provide journal information to our uses and if we
could scrape and control the presentation of that information, we would have
the potential to significantly improve usability, user experience and make
it appear as though our users are staying within the same branded identity
as our primary site.

Just wondering if anyone out there has tried this and what their experiences
were.

Thanks,
Chris Purcell