[Web4lib] Moving Content between Web Site Servers

Leo Robert Klein leo at leoklein.com
Tue May 3 14:55:53 EDT 2011

I'm not familiar with Ektron but my first question would be, is there
some kind of workflow capability?

If so, you could create steps or stages on the production server -- only
the last of which would be visible to the public.

That way you'd get around having to house two separate servers.

LEO

www.leoklein.com (site)
www.ChicagoLibrarian.com (blog)

aim/msn/yhoo/goog: 'leorobertklein'