[Web4lib] OT: Laptop/Cell charging stations/lockers

Marc Davis marc.davis at drake.edu
Mon May 2 09:05:53 EDT 2011

Off-Topic:

looking to find a product line of lockers that can be "loaned" to permit patrons to charge laptops, cell phones securely. Could be self-service, or could involve manual checkout of a key or similar.

I see that these products seem to be massively popular in the UK, but don't see a lot of US brands. I do see some libraries listing them as a service. What is in use in your library? How popular? Gotchas? Recommendations?

Thanks for your time and attention.

Marc Davis | Systems Coordinator | Cowles Library | Drake University
Mailing: 2507 University Avenue | Des Moines, IA 50311 USA | 515-271-1934
Shipping: 2725 University Avenue | Des Moines, IA 50311 USA