[Web4lib] ANNOUNCEMENT: Austin Public Library Mobile Website

Lowry, Carlos Carlos.Lowry at ci.austin.tx.us
Wed Mar 30 18:06:03 EDT 2011

Dear Library Friends,

We here at the Austin Public Library have been working on creating a
Mobile Website.  We have reached a point in this process where we'd like
to begin receiving feedback on this early stage or Alpha release.  This
is not the finished product, but if you would when you a have a minute
and have a mobile phone handy, please visit
http://www.austinlibrary.com/m we would appreciate it.  The footer on
every page of this site has an area for feedback.  We are especially
interested in usability/findability and the features that you or your
patrons are looking for on a Mobile Site.  Thanks so much for any help!

Best Regards,

Brazos Price,

Virtual Library Administrator

Carlos Lowry