[Web4lib] Flatbed scanner for public use

David Kane dkane at wit.ie
Fri Mar 25 18:03:10 EDT 2011

Janet, We are currently trying the i2s e-Scan.  We are really impressed.

Scans to pdf with OCR and it can scan to print, email, usb key, ftp

It uses a camera, rather than a flat-bed so it's super fast.

http://www.i2s-bookscanner.com/produits.asp?gamme=2030&sX_Menu_selectedID=leftV_2030_GEN

We are currently looking at how it can integrate with our campus payment
card system.

David.