[Web4lib] Flatbed scanner for public use

Thomas Edelblute TEdelblute at anaheim.net
Wed Mar 23 16:19:40 EDT 2011

We have an Epson Perfection V500 Photo scanner attached to a computer.  This computer is not on the network, so it does not go out to the Internet, and does not have Office software for people to spend hours at perfecting their document.  It is intended to scan to a flash drive and nothing more.  People can then take their scan on that flash drive and go to a public computer with Internet and Office software.  If they need to borrow a flash drive, they can do that through the lab clerk.