[Web4lib] Library WordPress Hosting

c cbpurcell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 17:40:35 EST 2011

My library is looking into WordPress hosting and I was curious if anyone has
had experience with the 4 options listed on Wordpress.org (BlueHost,
DreamHost, MediaTemple, and Laughing Squid).

We are going to roll out a few sites this summer, but our userbase and usage
are really not that large or intense. We have maybe 150,000 visits a
semester with around 416,000 pageviews. We are not streaming video. The
sites are not that complex or intensive.

I am also considering getting vaultpress accounts for each of our sites.

Any feedback or experiences would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris