[Web4lib] eBooks

Laura labedzla at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 17:55:27 EST 2011

It's essentially the same thing that happened to the recording industry with
the advent of the mp3, napster, and ipod.
I'd imagine we'll see a similar outcome. And it won't benefit the entrenched
publishers.
As Justin Timberlake's character said in the Social Network: "We lost in
court, but we still won. Do you want to buy a Tower Records?"

Laura