[Web4lib] Custom search box question

Robert Balliot rballiot at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 09:18:09 EDT 2011

I was able to connect to your link. But, could you embed a geographically
restricted WorldCat search along with three separate links to the disparate
systems until there is a uniform OPAC solution?  That way you would have a
fairly good collective search  - along with all of the inherent strengths of
the OPACs.

R. Balliot
http://oceanstatelibrarian.com