[Web4lib] Fw: Learn mobile UX @ edUi with Brian Fling

Erin R White/FS/VCU erwhite at vcu.edu
Mon Jun 6 12:03:42 EDT 2011

***Apologies for X-posting***

Folks, just another friendly reminder about edUi this October here in
Richmond, VA - we've got a great lineup and this is a fantastic
opportunity to meet others in the higher-ed user experience and web
communities. Plus, submit a session proposal by June 30 and get 10% off
registration costs; get a proposal accepted and attend for free! This
conference is a great deal either way.

Thanks!

http://eduiconf.org/

--
Erin White
Web Applications Developer, VCU Libraries

----- Forwarded by Erin R White/FS/VCU on 06/06/2011 11:46 AM -----