[Web4lib] Arts and Crafts for Librarians Online Workshop

Art Teacher artprofessor at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 13:59:57 EDT 2011

My name is Valerie Colston and I am author of *Teens Go Green!  **Tips,
Techniques, Tools and Themes for YA Programming*.  Libraries Unlimited
Professional guides for Young Adult Librarians Series 2011 which will be
released this year.

I also teach an online Art and Crafts ideas workshop for Librarians.  I've
received many positive comments from those who have attended and the cost is
very reasonable at $59.00 for a 4 week-15 hour workshop-all online.
Information is at
Arts and Crafts for Librarians
http://www.artmuseums.com/youthlibrarians.htm
It's Fun to Be Green
http://www.artmuseums.com/greenlibrarian.htm

Please let others know about the workshops.  It's a good place to network,
learn how to teach art, and get fresh ideas for Summer Reading Programs, and
more.