[Web4lib] Library services after 9/11

Claudia Perry c2perry at nyc.rr.com
Wed Jul 27 08:46:53 EDT 2011

Our hearts go out to you all.

This is not specific to 9/11, and is a tad dated, but is a useful
article in the context of special libraries:

Kahn, M. (1994).  Fires, earthquakes and floods:  How to prepare your
library and staff. Online.  18(3).  Available in HTML format through
EbscoHost.

Please keep us all posted; we are thinking of you!

Claudia Perry

Claudia A. Perry, MLS, Ph.D
Associate Professor
Graduate School of Library and Information Studies
Queens College, CUNY
Flushing, NY  11367
c2perry at nyc.rr.com