[Web4lib] 2011 Electronic Resources & Libraries Conference - Schedule, Keynotes, and Close of Registration

Westfall, Micheline mwestfal at utk.edu
Fri Jan 28 13:41:50 EST 2011

Registration
Due to popular demand, ER&L 2011 is nearing capacity. General registration will end on 30 January and we will start a wait list on 31 January.

Schedule
A preliminary schedule of pre-conferences, sessions and events is available at http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/conference-info/schedule-of-events.  This year we have a new set of programming on the management of libraries in a digital-focused world.  Look for the new Management Track sessions on the schedule.  The day will start off with a DLF-sponsored plenary speaker, Amanda French, THATCamp Coordinator at the Center for History and New Media at George Mason University.

View titles and abstracts of all conference sessions at: http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/conference/2011

Conference Keynotes
We are happy to announce our closing keynote speaker is Michael Porter of WebJunction and Library Renewal.  The closing plenary session is sponsored by the Taylor & Francis Group.  Our other keynotes include Amy Sample Ward and Amanda French.  View bio and talk topics of our daily keynote speakers at: http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/conference-info/program-speakers.  Our daily keynote sessions will be recorded and shared with the broader community.

--  The Electronic Resources & Libraries Conference Planners