[Web4lib] Ebook-fight: Apple versus Google

Anders Ericson anders.ericson at norskbibliotekforening.no
Wed Jan 26 08:39:14 EST 2011

Thanks a lot to those of you in the USA who yesterday completed my
list of titles in Google Book Store!! Excellent collaboration!

(To newcomers: From Norway I can't even search Google BS, let alone
buy anything, and I'm writing an article to see what is available of
ebooks on various platforms and stores. By means of a list of
monography titles behind the link below. Therefore this request to US
colleagues).

But then a neighbour (iPad owner) of mine reminded me of iBookstore.
Being (so far) a non-iPad-owner (nor iPhone), I had forgotten that
one. But to get access to their base you need both iPad or iPhone and
a US account! So those of you with that in house, please feel free to
join in!

http://bit.ly/eAczqp

I’ll give credit to the Web4lib list in my article, which I now plan
to publish even in English... somewhere

--
All the best,
Anders Ericson