[Web4lib] decentralized web content

Peter Morville morville at semanticstudios.com
Fri Jan 14 15:08:48 EST 2011

There are some good books and seminars on this topic...

http://www.amazon.com/Letting-Go-Words-Interactive-Technologies/dp/0123694868/

http://www.amazon.com/Content-Strategy-Web-Kristina-Halvorson/dp/0321620062/

http://2011.iasummit.org/program/how-to-do-content-strategy/

...some focus on the writing component while others put writing into context within a broader "content strategy" framework.

Peter Morville
President, Semantic Studios
http://semanticstudios.com/
http://findability.org/