[Web4lib] "A truly hideous search experience"

Marc Davis marc.davis at drake.edu
Fri Jan 14 06:50:20 EST 2011

There's some usability literature in libraries -- and my own experience -- that would incline me toward "Find books, articles . . . " rather than "Search books, articles."

Marc Davis | Systems Coordinator | Cowles Library | Drake University
Mailing: 2507 University Avenue | Des Moines, IA 50311 USA | 515-271-1934
Shipping: 2725 University Avenue | Des Moines, IA 50311 USA