[Web4lib] Skillset for new librarians

Brian Gray mindspiral at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 15:06:52 EST 2011

I do not think you need to be well funded to make sure the make up of your
organization meets the needs of your clients. Even one or two-person
libraries need to decide if MLS is the best person for the make up of the
organization. We are getting away from the days that everyone working in a
library must be a librarian.

Brian Gray
mindspiral at gmail.com
bcg8 at case.edu