[Web4lib] Skillset for new librarians

Wilfred Drew DrewW at tc3.edu
Tue Jan 4 15:04:08 EST 2011

You should add those that are well funded as well. ;-)

Wilfred (Bill) Drew, M.S., B.S., A.S.
Assistant Professor
Librarian, Systems and Tech Services
Strengths: Ideation, Input, Learner, Command, Analytical
E-mail: dreww at tc3.edu
Follow the library: http://twitter.com/TC3Library
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail or document.