[Web4lib] Skillset for new librarians

Brian Gray mindspiral at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 21:34:09 EST 2011

Yes, more students are coming directly from their undergraduate degrees, but
that does not mean there are many that are not of that age group. People
coming from their undergraduate degrees are not the majority yet.

I include Google Docs in the discussion as a free alternative for students
that do not have or do not want to buy the traditional Microsoft
equivalents.

Brian Gray
mindspiral at gmail.com
bcg8 at case.edu